Accountants on Duty
Contact us in the manner most convenient to you. Our team is eager to answer any of your questions.
We are open for business, however the safety and health of our customers, employees, and community are of utmost importance to us.
We are following all CDC guidelines to make sure we can be helpful with slowing down the progress of Coronavirus. These are the steps that we have taken to do our part to prevent community spread
What We Are Doing:
- We will be doing as much through our virtual portal as possible. We realize that some of our clients are not as technologically advanced so we will make exceptions.
Exceptions could include (but not limited to)
- Appointments Only (REQUIRED)
- By Mail (at your expense)
- No Contact Client Record Drop off (in our securely locked mailbox)
- We are cleaning and disinfecting common areas after every client visits. This includes all counters, doorknobs, railings, and hardgoods.
- Employees that are showing any symptoms of illness are staying home.
- We have reduced the hours that we are open to make sure staff does not get worn out. We are now open at 9 am daily.
See the following letter for additional information needed for tax returns this year.
Thank you for your support of local small businesses like ours. Together, we will get through this public health crisis and emerge stronger as a community.